Hazard and Risk Assessment technique using HAZOP, has one well known standard, which is IEC 61882. This standard was first published in the year 2001 and was only revised recently.
IEC 61882:2016 provides a guide for HAZOP studies of systems using guide words. It gives guidance on application of the technique and on the study procedure. Documentation examples, as well as a broad set of examples encompassing various applications, illustrating the studies are also provided. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
– clarification of terminology as well as alignment with terms and definitions within ISO 31000:2009 and ISO Guide 73:2009;
– addition of an improved case study of a procedural HAZOP.
This standard can be downloaded after purchase from the IEC webstore.
What’s more you can get this software (e-learning course) in various versions too- whether you are looking for online access or would like to download it to your PC. Check out the various versions below.
(works with any Windows OS such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10).
1. Standard Download Version (works on any ONE PC, THREE Years License, Windows OS only)
$499 US only
2. Online Version (NO Download, get online access for ONE YEAR, Windows or Mac)
$399 US only
3. Enterprise Version (with several BONUS modules). Train 10 learners for $3600 US only for ONE year. Access from any PC/Mac/Tablet that supports a browser with Flash
ALL VERSIONS COME WITH FREE ONLINE EXAM AND CERTIFICATION!
Not Sure? see the demo here!