HAZOP is an acronym that stands for HAZard and OPerability Study, which is a well accepted technique of risk assessment used in a wide spectrum of industries ranging from power plants to oilwells and everything in between. Thus if you are working in any of the following industries, then it is essential that you know how the HAZOP technique can be used to analyze and reduce the risk inherent in any industrial operation. Some of the industries that utilize HAZOP to carry out Risk Assessment are
- Oil & Gas
- Petroleum Refining
- Chemical manufacturing and handling
- Pharma plants
- Power generation
- Gas Processing
- Natural Gas Terminals
- Shipping that involves transport of crude oil, chemicals or gas
- Food and Beverage
- Pulp and Paper
HAZOP is not meant only for Safety Professionals as it is a multi-disciplinary technique that requires contribution of all kinds of engineers, technicians and operators including mechanical, electrical, instrument & control, process, civil and so on. The video below shows an easy way to learn about HAZOP
The HAZOP pdf below explains all the details. Download the HAZOP pdf here
To buy the course, simply select one of the three options below. If you are an organization, then this same course is also available as an Enterprise solution with even SCORM compatible versions that run inside of your organization’s LMS (Learning Management System).
What’s more you can get this HAZOP software (e-learning course) in various versions too- whether you are looking for online access or would like to download it to your PC. Check out the various versions below.
(works with any Windows OS such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10).
1. Standard Download Version (works on any ONE PC, THREE Years License, Windows OS only)
$499 US only
2. Online Version (NO Download, get online access for ONE Year, Windows or Mac)
$399 US only
3. Enterprise Version (with several BONUS modules). Train 10 learners for $3600 US only for ONE year. Access from any PC/Mac/Tablet that supports a browser with Flash
ALL VERSIONS COME WITH FREE ONLINE EXAM AND CERTIFICATION!
Not Sure? See the Demo here!